Seneca County grant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

firemansteve6921

Feed Provider
Feed Provider
This info was taken from Senecadailynews.com and I do not take any credit for writing it
I'm just reposting it here.
If there are any updates on this radio system I will post them as well.

The New York State Department of Homeland Security & Emergency Services has awarded Seneca County $6 million to upgrade the public safety radio communications network to an interoperable communications system, allowing emergency responders to communicate easily and rapidly.

The new system will use six towers and upgraded digital radio equipment to improve communication between 911 dispatchers in Cayuga, Seneca, and Tompkins counties, and assist law enforcement, fire, and ambulance personnel to respond to emergencies faster.

fingerlakes daily news
By Greg Cotterill

firemansteve6921

Feed Provider
Feed Provider
Thanks

Don't visit the Senecadailynews.com site listed in the first line of the OP! It appears to be a spam/Trojan/something website as it popped up some fake security warning and tried doing a pop under of a "fix your computer" site.
Here is the direct link to the story
Seneca County Get $6 Million For Communications Upgrade | Finger Lakes Daily News

That's odd. Thanks for catching that. I certainly don't want to make anyone get a virus or malware or spyware or anything like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.