Diprectiated Camden County UHF- activity on old " Prosecutor-North ( 500.5625 mhz)

Status
Not open for further replies.

danieldad

Diprectiated Camden County UHF- activity on old " Prosecutor-North ( 500.5625 mhz)

Hey there fellow south jersey listeners,
Hit the old bank button by accident on my 396T the other night -- started hearing activity on old 'prosecutors - north' channel (500.5625 mhz). Female voice "dispatch 1", with half hourly role call/ checks with multiple units, with multiple replies, consisting of location, safety status, etc. "unit __, check 5th & Market for activity, transients, trash, ..."unit __, I have no criminal activity, 2 transients on park bench- appear homeless, trash low, unit __ is here with me now to assist." ..".OK unit __, I will advise dispatch 2; copy unit __ is with you" . Lots of sporadic activity, clearly Camden, lots of mobile/portable street units reporting in at locations throughout Camden. Using 10 codes. Sounds alot like some sort of official 'neighborhood watch' program. Spoke with a buddy of mine that stopped over-- local Lt. in my PD. He listened with me, made a couple of calls to some of his buddies, -- no idea as to who it is.
Anyone know what service/agency this is? I've searched nj threads, & try to keep a close eye on updates of local/regional interest, ...have I missed something ? I do know that Colls. PD, HTPD, Oaklyn, & Woodlynne routinely use 'VHF-North'(155.370 mhz) for chit chat, DUI checkpoints, survaillance, & to discuss dinner plans & the best fishing spots, - also rumored to be using Colls OEM freq, & some of the local school district freqs, (both UHF) but I've never heard anything on them.
Going to keep the 'old sytem' on now, see if other 'old' channels are put back into use.

Monoxide16

I actually heard a lot of activity on that channel last night that would be awesome if they brought back the other old frequencies or police for chat

plato

Camden Co. Pros.old Freq. ( 500.5625)

The new tone is 110.9 Hz. Used to be 127.3 Hz. It is being used for the private security Camden city hired for the downtown area. Their second channel is 507.6125, 127.3 Hz. tone.( Old Camden Co. Park Police "Tac 90)

AC2OY

Wow boys I'm up north here in Belleville I doubt I would be able to pick them up with my indoor antenna but I'll put them in and try!!!

danieldad

500.5625 mhz, old prosecutors north freq

Yup, you got it, Plato. Just got out of a EM meeting, chatted with one of the guys from Metro. Apparently, they're providing a lot of staff on foot, at posts, & mobile, & believed to have possibly come through folks at L3 - not too shabby. Hearing them on both frequencies. TY Plato

ampulman

Just programmed

I finally checked to see if I had the freqs programmed--didn't, so I put them in. Just heard the tail end of a conversation between a man and woman.

Amp

Status
Not open for further replies.