Please remove MedCare from Marion Co, Ohio feed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FCSOListener

Could the person who's broadcasting Marion County digital public safety please remove MedCare from the feed? Sorry to be insensitive, but does anyone really care about the radio traffic of a private ambulance company?

mikepdx

Could the person who's broadcasting Marion County digital public safety please remove MedCare from the feed? Sorry to be insensitive, but does anyone really care about the radio traffic of a private ambulance company?

According to Wikipedia, there are 17 Marion counties in the USA,
which includes one here in Oregon.

Could be a little bit bit more specific?

Question 2:
Simply because YOU are sensitive, and see no worth
in a certain feed, why would you think everyone else
feels the same way?

Blind_Shadow

Feed Provider
I am going to take a wild guess here, FCSOListener, is referring to Marion Co, Ohio

ctpd845

Feed Provider
If you don't like what is on a feed then don't listen to it. Asking in a public forum is insensitive, you could have sent the provider a message letting them know you don't care to listen to MedCare.

Last edited:

mikewazowski

Forums Manager/Global DB Admin
Staff member
Forums Manager
Sorry guys, moved the thread from the Ohio forum but forgot to edit the title to reflect the state.

Title now edited to add Ohio as the location.

FCSOListener

If you don't like what is on a feed then don't listen to it. Asking in a public forum is insensitive, you could have sent the provider a message letting them know you don't care to listen to MedCare.

I didn't know it was possible to see a name and contact info for the person providing that feed. Can you tell me how to do that?

W8RMH

Feed Provider Since 2012
On the feed page click on the "Contact Broadcaster" button and the feed provider's page will display.

The feed broadcaster has the option to make the feed anonymous, where this information will be unavailable.

Also the feed provider is using their scanner, computer, and electricity to stream what they want to listen to. You can listen as well if you want to.

NOTE: In Marion County there have been private ambulance companies that provided 911 coverage, namely Stofcheck who recently went out of business.

MedCare may have taken over their coverage areas.

Last edited:

webstar22

RenfrewCountyScanner.com
Feed Provider

You are a guest on someones scanner. What you care to listen to has no baring and you shouldn't be demanding they remove something YOU don't want to listen to. As a guest you are in no place to demand.

FCSOListener

Wow, apparently I offended just about everyone here.

Sorry I said anything, seriously..

Oh, by the way, nothing at any point was demanded.

Status
Not open for further replies.