Medflight

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCPD

QRT
Didnt realize they had a location down by Jeffersonville outlet mall, but while trying to add them I used the TG listed under State of Ohio Medical and came up with bad TG. How do I find the correct ones or what may I be doing wrong? Soon to put up a directional pointing towards Columbus so I can pick them up off Madison tower as good as I get careflight out of Dayton

SCPD

QRT
re medflight

Im trying to put that into clark control 863???? same as Post 12, I get a bad TGID on TG 10896, is it only good for IP system ? I was finding it on helicopter list under original 863.9875 control. what control channel should I be using. ?? Thanks

W8RMH

Feed Provider Since 2012
Clark County (Springfield) MARCS site CCs are 853.55000 and 853.98750.

That talk group will only work on MARCS. When they switch to MARCS-IP (P25) next year every talk group will be reassigned.

That 863.9875 is an invalid frequency for either system.

Last edited:

bigbud42010

The 800Mhz MARCS CC (Control Channel) is currently set to 853.9875 and has been for some time they can change it but they don't ever do it though.
And the TGRP for MEDFLIGHT heli ops is 10896 like i said in my above post!
I hear them all the time as MEDFLIGHT 9 makes frequent trips to SRMC (Springfield Regional Medical Center) and then flies over to OSU hospital.
And like W8RMH said in his above post and i also know this is true i have read about it but when they switch over to the MARCSIP system the CC (Control Channel) will convert over to a P25 CC (Control Channel) and will utilize the same channels but not the same TGRPS.

(Buds) Scanner Listening Fanatic and Radio Enthusiast!
Pro-106-Pro-197-GRECOM 410-Pro-164

SCPD

QRT
medflight

and again I am unable to enter into the springfield control channle as a tg. I monitor OSP all day with Piquia Dayton west Jeff Wilmington and careflight as well as clark so on IP system. but I cannot enter the talkgroup 10896 and others included in Medflight groups as I get an invalid TG error, something I have not seen before.

SCPD

QRT
re Medflight

Talked to older owner of this 996 turns out a friend of his had tinkered with fleet maps or something on scanner, labeling things, so I need to go in and delete and rebuild Marcs. I could punch it into my 396 and he punched it in then he realized that someone had messed with it. Glad to know its just a programming issue so to speak, not an error with the scanner.I can quick save a talk groupon but the labeling is noty the same as a talk group

Status
Not open for further replies.