NM & AZ Aviation Contacts and Communications Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCPD

QRT
I noticed under the interagency some show narrow while others are not listed as narrow. So is most federal exempt from narrow mandate and some at wide still?

SCPD

QRT
I tried these links for 2 days and they were dead. I thought someone found these posted and then closed access to anyone without a password. I saw your post tonight and figured you would post that the links didn't work. Now they are working again! I am a bit mystified by this. Mick and Bill it looks like the PM's I sent you two are wrong. My apologies on this one, however I've seen links go down elsewhere and I think my caution still applies.

SCPD

QRT
If it were sensitive enough it wouldn't be on the home site in the open for interop. I think they are fine.

ecps92

Federal Agencies had to Narrowband long prior to the FCC Part 90 mandate.

I would assume Narrow, unless noted otherwise for 162-174 and 400-420 Federal frequencies

I noticed under the interagency some show narrow while others are not listed as narrow. So is most federal exempt from narrow mandate and some at wide still?

ecps92

Many agencies are undergoing redesign/web work and links come-n-go or get moved as documents change from doc to pdf or names get changed

I've seen files/links disapear for weeks, then re-appear. I doubt they (other than CAP) are following us that closely

I tried these links for 2 days and they were dead. I thought someone found these posted and then closed access to anyone without a password. I saw your post tonight and figured you would post that the links didn't work. Now they are working again! I am a bit mystified by this. Mick and Bill it looks like the PM's I sent you two are wrong. My apologies on this one, however I've seen links go down elsewhere and I think my caution still applies.

kd7ckq

anyone have a copy of this that they could send me. I searched for it and it is no longer available anywhere.

kd7ckq

The ASFD is great to get started with WildFire monitoring in AZ and NM. I have the 2015 update, waiting for the 2016 update. The problems with the ASFD is not all the NPS, or USFS agencies in AZ or NM are Cooperators.

Status
Not open for further replies.