Strathcona County LTR Radio System

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone tried to figure out the LCN of the Strathcona County radio system? I see in the database that the system is an LTR Standard and is supposedly analog.

I am thinking about trying to figure out the LCN but have no experience doing so. But am curious if someone else has already attempted to listen to this system with any success but hasn't submitted the data to RR.

harryshute

Premium Subscriber
It is Passport and is not easily monitored like an LTR System. I just scan 412.1125 as that's the home for Fire and EMS. Unfortunatly it's also home for buses as well. You do hear the majority of fire stuff. I also miss the Fire alerts on the VHF page frequency which I believe was in the 142 MHz area. I do wonder if there is a conventional frequency now for those alerts or a home frequency on the Passport system.

SCPD

QRT
I haven't heard a separate home frequency for the fire alerts, probably just a designated talk group. The system can be followed with one of the SDR trunk programs, can't recall the name. I haven't tackled it yet but one of these days, when it is white outside.

SCPD

QRT
Has anyone tried to figure out the LCN of the Strathcona County radio system? I see in the database that the system is an LTR Standard and is supposedly analog.

I am thinking about trying to figure out the LCN but have no experience doing so. But am curious if someone else has already attempted to listen to this system with any success but hasn't submitted the data to RR.
I did monitor this system at one time and stopped as it was boring as hell, not worth the bother

Status
Not open for further replies.