New Fairfax Co P25 talkgroup

Status
Not open for further replies.

freqhopping

PD units talking.

Supervisor mentioned "station channel" now being live. Sounds like it may be for the the academy. Most radios are in the 26### range, i.e. old radios.

cpetraglia

I logged them a few weeks ago. I heard peaple talking about setting up some sort of barbeque. The Co. PD do this at the range alot. I labled the TG 'Unknown Events'.

Did Sully Station trunk group change?

Over last couple of months there is no radio traffic on the Sully Dispatch and Ops trunk group with Fairfax P25 PD? Does anyone know what happen? Which Trunk Group is Sully using?

freqhopping

Over last couple of months there is no radio traffic on the Sully Dispatch and Ops trunk group with Fairfax P25 PD? Does anyone know what happen? Which Trunk Group is Sully using?

I hear activity. Did you manage to disable/lock it out?

And on the topic of Fairfax, sometime over the past few months my reception of Fairfax Co improved noticeably. Before I could barely get a good decode with my 396XT with the RS 800mhz antenna and forget it with my low UHF attic antenna. Now it comes in fine with the attic antenna.

cpetraglia

I am sure glad it improved for you. I am having a hard time for the past couple of weeks. For a good year it has been perfect. The decode strength will take huge swings and I also noticed my optimum direction has changed. (Using Yagi on a rotor) I always double check the antenna system by swinging it to Arlington P25 and get perfect reception. I think something has been tweaked with the transmitters. I sure hope it tweaks back.

Chuck

NovaFireBuff

Fairfax County Fire Dispatch 4A, 4B, 4C, 4D

Does anyone know why Fairfax County Fire 4A Dispatch sounds like a deep gorilla voice talking? Anyone know what the problem is with the Fairfax 4A radio frequency for Broadcastify ???

Status
Not open for further replies.