Homepatrol

Status
Not open for further replies.

kd0mpz

Premium Subscriber
I updated the database on my hompatrol on 10/5/14 and have just the ARMER system programed in for Carlton Co. I haven't heard anything from police,EMT or fire since updating. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks
Aaron KD0MPZ

JASII

Memory Capacity
Home Patrol

It is hard to say for certain. Have you entered the ZIP code for Cromwell? Have you selected the services you want to monitor? What range have you entered?

PegasusR7

How do I get my database of frequencies updated in my HomePatrol 1? I got the firmware updated today, adter about 1 1/2 hours.

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
How do I get my database of frequencies updated in my HomePatrol 1? I got the firmware updated today, adter about 1 1/2 hours.

The firmware update should only take a couple of minutes.

The updating procedure for the firmware and the database is outlined pretty well on page 6 of the user's manual.

If you don't have your copy handy, you can view one here:

http://info.uniden.com/twiki/pub/Hom...trol_OM_V2.pdf

Voyager

It's the same way you updated the firmware, but select Update Master HPDB then write it to the scanner.

PegasusR7

Page 6 in my users manual is a description of the unit. Page 7 briefly talks about firmware. The link that you sent me is broken.

PegasusR7

HomePatrol 1 issue

Are all of the services selected that you want to monitor ?

The "services" are already loaded into it from the factory, 2 years ago.They need to be updated, so "all" the services are already there,just obsolete. So I don't know what you mean that I need to select what is already there.

PegasusR7

I have not entered the zip code for Cromwell, and why would I? I do not live near Cromwellnor do I want to listen to their radio traffic. I just need to know if/how to update the frequencies.

SCPD

QRT
I have not entered the zip code for Cromwell, and why would I? I do not live near Cromwellnor do I want to listen to their radio traffic. I just need to know if/how to update the frequencies.

If you do not live here in Minnesota, you should post to the state forum that you live in for advice. The ARMER system was designed use for in here in MN.

Status
Not open for further replies.