App for BCD536

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerm1969

Premium Subscriber
I was told it would be released in the first quarter of this year ....... It's now October .... And I have not seen anything ...... Could I please get an update

APSN556

Premium Subscriber
I'll save you time from reading the pointless updates and shady excuses. At this point t it's more likely that pigs will fly then to ever see the app materialize. Same goes for the promised analize features, USB fixes, headphone fixes, and firmware update.

jonwienke

More Info Coming Soon!
At this point t it's more likely that pigs will fly then to ever see the app materialize. Same goes for the promised analize features, USB fixes, headphone fixes, and firmware update.

Not sure what USB problem you're referring to, but the scanners with the headphone issue were recalled and fixed months ago. Someone who claims to be a journalist should understand the importance of checking facts before publishing. Same goes for grammar, punctuation, spelling, and basic proofreading.

APSN556

Premium Subscriber
You are absolutely correct. My previous reply holds no merit because of the sloppy grammar and plethora of punctuation errors. As such, I'm sure the analyze feature, WiFi capabilities, and siren app will all be available today when I turn my radio on. After all, it says right on the box those features are included...

jonwienke

More Info Coming Soon!
Actually, it has questionable merit because you asserted that the headphone jack problem was still an unfixed issue, when in fact the affected units were recalled and repaired months ago. You made a statement that is provably untrue.

The grammar, spelling, and punctuation errors are just more sloppiness.

If you want to be taken seriously as a journalist, stick with the facts. There's plenty of grounds for criticizing Uniden for it's botched handling of the Siren app, Wi-fi, and Analyze. When you put the headphone jack issue into the same category, even though the affected units were recalled and repaired months ago, you cross the line from valid criticism to baseless bashing.

brennank

I am just sitting here waiting for the 1 year mark to pass...
At least my WiFi dongle is still is superb shape sitting in the original packaging.

Uniden is such a stand up company really going the extra mile for their loyal customers
/sarcasm

Boatanchor

I am just sitting here waiting for the 1 year mark to pass...
At least my WiFi dongle is still is superb shape sitting in the original packaging.

Uniden is such a stand up company really going the extra mile for their loyal customers
/sarcasm

Your signature line shows that you must be the eternal optimist :)

Status
Not open for further replies.