Air evac lifeteam wv

Status
Not open for further replies.

ATEAMPI

can anyone provide the correct freq for 82 and 78 in west virginia ?

the ones listed on here now are not correct i do not ever hear any radio traffic on them

thanks

fredva

Feed Provider
Which frequencies are you talking about? I see 151.505 listed for AirEvac 82 under Wood County. Is that one of the frequencies you are trying to monitor? If so, are you sure you are close enough to pick it up? Have you been able to listen to these frequencies in the past?

nd5y

Here are their licenses in WV.
If the bases in question are near the border of another state then they could be using a base station or repeater in another state.
If they were using 151.505 or 158.400 and you quit hearing them, they could be on one of those below or they could be using somebody else's system(s).
WQJQ331 (AIR EVAC LIFETEAM) FCC Callsign Details
WQJU811 (AIR EVAC LIFETEAM) FCC Callsign Details
WQLE332 (AIR EVAC LIFETEAM) FCC Callsign Details
WQOI856 (AIR EVAC LIFETEAM) FCC Callsign Details
WQOM552 (AIR EVAC LIFETEAM) FCC Callsign Details

Last edited:

mtindor

OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
can anyone provide the correct freq for 82 and 78 in west virginia ?

the ones listed on here now are not correct i do not ever hear any radio traffic on them

thanks

According to the license listed below, you might want to try 152.915 (repeater output), 159.885 (repeater input). Even though they have a repeater, that doesn't mean they might not use simplex on either of those frequencies.

WQJU811 (AIR EVAC LIFETEAM) FCC Callsign Details

Oftentimes, when AirEvac moves into an area, they put up a temporary report on 151.505. Then, once they are established in the area they submit a request for a specific repeater pair for that area. That seems to be what happened in the case of AE82.

As far as AE78, they used 151.6025 when they were up in Wheeling. When they moved to Wetzel Co they may have eventually changed to a new pair -- but they were initially using 151.6025 in Wetzel.

mike

Bvfd041

Hi sorry had not had the chance to update the frequency for this after I posted it I have been really busy but the frequency is the 152.915 and the pl is DCS tone of 115 sorry for the lasp

ATEAMPI

Thanks everyone I will update in my radio and listen for them next time we fly a patient out

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.