NH Feed Volunteers Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYRHKY94

Hello:

I will be permanently taking down the feeds I currently provide for (1) Londonderry Police & Fire (2) Bedford, Merrimack & Litchfield Police (3) Derry, Hudson & Windham Police the week of 11/3/14 due to a pending move out of state. Hoping new feed volunteers will step forward and take them over.

Thanks - Mike

havidad

Hey, I live in Londonderry and I have the capabilities to run the Londonderry Stream and all, and I was wondering if you would be interested in having me take at least that one off your hands and all. PM me on here so we can discuss some details on what this all takes but I'm confident with minimal effort I could get it up.

ecps92

To new a member, he has only one posting
If I recall, PM's don't get activated till a xx number of postings are made

Hello Havidad:

Thanks for the offer to take over the Londonderry feed. Tried to PM you here but your profile wouldn't allow it?

KC1UA

Scan New England Janitor/Maintenance
Database Admin
Mike,

Thanks for providing the feeds. It's been a pleasure periodically communicating with you over the years. I'm sure you'll continue to be a part of RR regardless of location. :)

NYRHKY94

Thanks very much Scott! I'll still be active here on RR and be sure to keep an eye on SNE too ;-) Hope to put up a couple feeds down in NC too.

Mike

df9661

Feed Provider
Hi Mike,

As you know I have taken the Londonderry feed over for you. Thought I would post so everyone knows it is back online now, if they have not seen it yet.

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.