Centurylink Field (Seattle Seahawks and Sounders FC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCPD

QRT
Currently watching the Dallas @ Seattle game on TV and can verify hearing Centurylink communications on the following frequencies:

All can be heard/decoded using DSDPlus as they are using MotoTRBO.

BTW, with the exception of 452.125, the rest are 100w repeaters. Very nice coverage outside of the stadium.

Stavro35

From previous notes . 452.0875 FCC confirms First and Goal inc
461.2125 associated with Centurylink field
461.075 advising vendors about alcohol cut off time.
452.750 FCC confirms First and Goal inc.
These are used for all events hosted at Centurylink field. Not just NFL football games or Major league soccer matches.

I have only once taken a scanner to a sporting event. That was a baseball game years ago. I took my Pro97.. Not only did I not hear anything. The scanner kept locking up, I suppose due to all the RF interference . I did go over for the opening of the NFL season this year. I sat on the steps outside the event center and took notes.

Last edited:

SCPD

QRT
I have only once taken a scanner to a sporting event. That was a baseball game years ago. I took my Pro97.. Not only did I not hear anything. The scanner kept locking up, I suppose due to all the RF interference . I did go over for the opening of the NFL season this year. I sat on the steps outside the event center and took notes.

You're missing the point Steve. They have moved to digital radio. You're not going to hear anything on your scanner except digital noise.

Status
Not open for further replies.