Looking for Freq's in ICT

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrkevin02

Premium Subscriber
I have just moved and live very close to the new arena down town. I don't know if I am looking in the wrong place or what. I am looking for the freq's that the arena uses for events and the security company Martin Event Services, Inc. that provides security for the arena. can anyone help me on either where to look or what those freq's are? Thanks in advance for all the help.

dgruver911

I have just moved and live very close to the new arena down town. I don't know if I am looking in the wrong place or what. I am looking for the freq's that the arena uses for events and the security company Martin Event Services, Inc. that provides security for the arena. can anyone help me on either where to look or what those freq's are? Thanks in advance for all the help.

They use Mototrbo. Can't monitor it with a scanner. They are licensed under Sedgwick County, callsign WQKQ287, but again, won't do you any good.

joeuser

The Wretched
Welcome to Kansas!

mrkevin02

Premium Subscriber
Born and raised in ICT been in western Ks for about last 20 years. I remember when WPD only had 5 channels & WFD only had 2. That was many many moons ago.

joeuser

The Wretched
Born and raised in ICT been in western Ks for about last 20 years. I remember when WPD only had 5 channels & WFD only had 2. That was many many moons ago.
My mistake, your post led me to believe you ' just ' moved here not back here.

Either way, Welcome... Back!

Status
Not open for further replies.