Vsp tower

Status
Not open for further replies.

Herodog

There is stars tower not listed in data base .THe tower is in woodford on state road 2 at the old farmers vdot building I no it is active my vsp buddy told me is up and active just north of bowling geen va on state road 2 is there any one out there nos the control channels for this tower . Also I seen any site 31 in data base with no location none any idea were this sight could be just asking thank for you time.

W4UVV

New VSP STARS Tower Site?

There is stars tower not listed in data base .THe tower is in woodford on state road 2 at the old farmers vdot building I no it is active my vsp buddy told me is up and active just north of bowling geen va on state road 2 is there any one out there nos the control channels for this tower . Also I seen any site 31 in data base with no location none any idea were this sight could be just asking thank for you time.

I don't think so. Using Google Earth visual analysis for that location it appears to be only a microwave PTP link operation and is not consistent with the STARS repeater site configurations I have seen. My guess is it currently is a county microwave PTP link operation. For sure it will be one of the six tower sites (WQUL872) for the new Caroline Co. 700 mhz. trs.

FCC link:

ULS License - Trunked Public Safety 700 MHz License - WQUL872 - CAROLINE, COUNTY OF, VIRGINIA - Locations Summary

John

W4UVV

Herodog

Stars tower sight ?

Thanks for the info I looked at the link thanks dor the help looks like they are going to running low power like hanover I was thing about buying a phase 2 scanner but I think I will weight to ce if thehow good and how far you they get out any way thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.