ARC536PRO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

se

Hi All.

I have the first 2 alpha-numeric characters keyed in on my BCD536hp using the tuning knob/keypad on the scanner but somehow I cant seem to enter in the rest of my 6 digit postal code. What page in the Butel ARC-536pro manual does it explain howto do this?

Thanks Sheldon.

UPMan

In Memoriam
Premium Subscriber
I'm not quite following. What postal code are you trying to enter? Are you trying to enter using the software (what the subject line seems to say) or the scanner itself (what your question seems to say)?

se

Hi Paul.

Well Ive been trying to use the Virtual Control of the ARC536hp software and Ive also been trying to enter "my" postal code manually with my finger using the knob and keypad of the scanner itself. I subscribed to your Youtube channel, do you have a video on there that shows howto do it?

Thanks Sheldon.

UPMan

In Memoriam
Premium Subscriber
What postal code are you trying to enter? Postal codes are only 6 digits, so I don't know what you mean by "I have the first 2 alpha-numeric characters keyed in..."

se

Hi.

Yes my postal starts with an N as well. I can enter the next character which is the number but then howdo I enter the next letter ,then the last number-letter-number, on the scanner's keypad? I hope I said this right.

Thanks Sheldon.

Status
Not open for further replies.