Hudson County

Status
Not open for further replies.

665_NJ

Scanner enthusiast
Premium Subscriber
If I read the log correctly [couldn't find it initially] a frequency was removed for Hoboken EMS (471.5250). That is an active frequency, so I'm confused as to why it was removed.

FCC License Data LINK shows the license is current. It depends if the agency is using the frequency or not. As you know, there are many towns and agencies that have frequencies that are licensed but are never or hardly used. If the frequency is indeed active as you have stated. Please re submit the info to RR.

Thanks

Max:cool:

K9one

Hoboken EMS

They do not use the frequency for their day to day operations but it is active on special events.
Their day to day dispatching is done by Police Dispatcher.
Their normal unit designation is I believe 134.

I don't know who or why it was removed.

665_NJ

Scanner enthusiast
Premium Subscriber
They do not use the frequency for their day to day operations but it is active on special events.
Their day to day dispatching is done by Police Dispatcher.
Their normal unit designation is I believe 134.

I don't know who or why it was removed.

As underlined and in green type. The frequency then should be re-submitted to the DB

Max :cool:

SCPD

QRT
FCC License Data LINK shows the license is current. It depends if the agency is using the frequency or not. As you know, there are many towns and agencies that have frequencies that are licensed but are never or hardly used. If the frequency is indeed active as you have stated. Please re submit the info to RR.

Thanks

Max:cool:
Your using blue text, are you trying to be different? All that does is make me and maybe others ignore your comments.

665_NJ

Scanner enthusiast
Premium Subscriber
Your using blue text, are you trying to be different? All that does is make me and maybe others ignore your comments.

Scannerguy_0906

Oh my gosh your upset that I am using blue type? Unless I am violating some "forum" rule(s) which I am not aware that I am. Since when is a little individuality a problem? Perhaps it may be with you. Therefore, if you want to ignore my comments and posts all for that "blue" type, please then by all means Ignore Me!

Max:

APX8000

Sarcastic Member
Someone answers your question trying to help you (twice) and you post you're going to ignore it because of his font? In that case, I'm going to close the thread since your question had been asked and answered.

Status
Not open for further replies.