SFPD and Fire on a Uniden BCD996T

Status
Not open for further replies.

photojpix

I have try programming both my 996t and 396t through RadioReference with SFPD and Fire and I can't hear them. I get OPD, and the new system that covers all of the Bay Area. I would appreciate some advice. Thanks...
brian

photojpix

thanks

thanks for the response...now to figure out what the "table" thing means...I thought i could just download to my scanner and I would be good to go. :( time to google...

kma371

QRT
thanks for the response...now to figure out what the "table" thing means...I thought i could just download to my scanner and I would be good to go. :( time to google...

Are you programming using software or by hand?

teufler

san francisco file

HERE is a file for San Francisco, rebanded where necessary. file is zipped per RR requirements.

Attachments

• SAN FRANCISCO CA.zip
    5.1 KB · Views: 133

photojpix

the good old days...

I am programming using software from ARC....ARC996 and going to RadioReference to download from there.

robocop80

Hello Photojpix

Did that fix the issue for you? I have the same problem with my BCD396T I used ARC to program SFPD and SFFD and couldnt pick up anything. I used radio reference through ARC as well. Would the file Teufler sent work for my 396T? I know I have the latest fimrware version so not sure why it didnt work when I used ARC and Radio Reference. Help Please

johncoleman

Arc 96 / 396 T Programing

Hello,
I have the same problem with programing my 396T using ARC 96 . We used to get San Francisco and now nothing . I live in Novato Calif and know I would need to be in the City to listen to S F but it does not pick it up now and yes I am programing Off radio reference and ARC 96 . Thanks for any help . Anybody in Marin ? Sonoma counties would like to help each other on the phone ?

Thank You

John

Status
Not open for further replies.