CSP "Zero/Zero" campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.

dw2872

I was travelling home from Denver to Colorado Springs this evening on I-25 SB at MM-183 I saw a bright red CSP Dodge Charger pull over a car that sped by me. This was at 5:06 pm. I heard him call out the traffic stop (10-75) with the call sign of "11A13". Interesting call sign for the 1C area, but then again it was an interesting car.

Then within 10 minutes, I saw 5 more marked CSP cars on traffic stops SB just north of Castle Rock.
They are definitely out in force for the Zero/Zero campaign this weekend!

State Patrol kicks off ‘zero tolerance’ weekend | FOX31 Denver

n0nhp

Aircraft working with 5 cars on the ground in Mesa County, Hwy 50 yesterday and I-70 today, just got one at 116 MPH a couple of minutes ago.

Bruce

abqscan

DataBase Administrator
From Twitter

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 339

ecanderson

Premium Subscriber
Per CBS4, "The Colorado State Patrol will increase patrols this weekend to stop drunk and reckless driving." Spent a fair bit of time listening. Since when is 5mph over the limit 'reckless'? Naw - revenue enhancement weekend, nothing more.

Steve2003

I got stuck in traffic on I25 this weekend due to the six car pileup north of Denver. Right after I passed the wreck, there were three troopers a few miles ahead waiting to get all the folks speeding back up. They were definitely out in force this weekend!

Status
Not open for further replies.