436 hp

Status
Not open for further replies.

AC0RV

Feed Provider
How I extend the number of waves that are contained in the inner_rec folder in the audio folder on the 436 hp ? it seems to hold only two or three minutes of audio from the scanner.

I have set the length of the playback for the replay option. But this does not effect the number of files in the folder.

jonwienke

More Info Coming Soon!
There are two options:

Change the Replay interval setting per page 33 of the manual. Note the setting is a time interval, not a "number of files" setting.

Turn on recording. (Func + Replay, then Yes). Audio will be recorded until you turn off the scanner, turn off recording (Func + Replay, then Yes a second time), or the card becomes full. A 4GB card will hold about 50 hours of audio.

troymail

Silent Key
Sorry, I think I misread your question....

The inner folder contains the short duration recordings that are based on your replay setting (30-240 seconds). These are overwritten over time.

When you do as described above (to enable longer term capture/storage of recordings), existing recordings in the inner folder are copied to a new dated sub folder in user_rec and all subsequent activity is captured there. A new datetime stamped folder is created after every 100 recordings and/or when recording is enabled.

Status
Not open for further replies.