MacArthur Mall(Norfolk)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dtscho

Database Admin
If you really want to buy a DMR radio, a lot of people like the CS700:

Untitled Document

But if you're OK listening with a computer, you could use a combination of DSD+ and a USB SDR dongle.

Dave

smokey136

Premium Subscriber
Thank you for the info. I am ok listening on a computer, but there's nothing like having the portability and hearing what's going on while your there.

rescue674aa

I’m an idiot
Premium Subscriber
MacArthur

Does anyone know the TS and Call ID for security at the mall

W4UVV

That explains that situation

CS700 has been upgraded to the CS750, I like to deal with the company directly and have bought the radio through them.

Connect Systems

Tnx. I was interested in the CS700 not the CS750. I liked the specs better on the CS700 for my needs.

Below was my yesterday's CS700 returned Google link. I didn't see any sub-link indicating the CS700 was discontinued or how to order it from the company. That's why I made the post. Obviously, it now is a mute point. My DMR monitoring interests are with other sector users. The CS750 now is more "ham friendly" and has 9,000 more channels. I may get one to experiment with. I have my home made DMR systems that work and a 536 with the DMR upgrade.

I can say from prior experience Connect Plus makes some excellent products. At least 25+ years ago when mostly only analog CTCSS (PL) tones were used and digital tones began to be used, I bought their tone decoder model CD-2. I still use it frequently with an Icom R7000 for PL decoding. It still works fine and I never any problem.

Tnx again for your reply.

Connect Systems

John
W4UVV

kd4eaq

Premium Subscriber
Security TG 1004 S1 & S2 for Security. Mobile 1 heard on radio ID 10. Listen to them in Hampton, good copy. Housekeeping 1006, Engineering 1002. Have logged several other TGs, but not sure what they used for.

Status
Not open for further replies.