FSP RCS talk-groups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anderegg

Enter text in this field
Premium Subscriber
Anyone know what FSP works on radiowise in the south county? I have been not only locked into the RR database TG for South FSP, but have also committed a scanner to search mode (868.4125) for an hour, with absolutely no traffic during the morning rush hour, even though they are referenced on the CHP CAD and going on scene of traffic incidents.

I think the FSP North TG is working, I hear traffic on that one.

Paul

Anderegg

Enter text in this field
Premium Subscriber
That talkgroup is confirmed inactive. I am hearing SOUTH FSP traffic on the NORTH RCS FSP talkgroup, but only on the NORTH SITE. Hearing calls on the I-5 at Washington and on the 163 into downtown. Not hearing that talkgroup or any other FSP traffic at the same time on the south RCS network. Very weird.......Don?

While searching I found that SDSO Admin is simulcast on multiple analog takgroups......maybe some election thing.

Paul

K6CDO

Premium Subscriber
I'll have to look into the FSP thing.

Re: SO Admin, it is patched to Trans and one other I can't recall off the top of my head.
Been that way since the comm center got rebuilt this summer.

Anderegg

Enter text in this field
Premium Subscriber
Thanks Don. My overnight schedule has been moved through rush hour, and our traffic reporting consists of reading old incidents off the CAD, so being able to hear the FSP units giving updates on incidents would really help out. :)

Paul

K6CDO

Premium Subscriber
Well, I agree the FSP South TG isn't being used much (8 minutes last month). Don't know what they are up to ...

Anderegg

Enter text in this field
Premium Subscriber
Being tow truck drivers, and likely only using mobile radios, they probably wouldn't give a second thought to their radios being on the north site and t/g while driving around in a poor reception area like down on the 94!

Thanks on, guess I will just have to keep an ear on the north t/g from now on.

Paul

Anderegg

Enter text in this field
Premium Subscriber
As of last week, the FSP NORTH talkgroup is now being simulcast on the SOUTH site. The FSP SOUTH talkgroup is still DOA.

Paul

K6CDO

Premium Subscriber
CHP only has one FSP dispatcher, so they requested we move all ops to FSP NORTH about 60 days ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.