463.9125 [ d047] - Harpers Ferry Adventure Center

Status
Not open for further replies.

dtscho

Database Admin
Monitored 463.9125 [ d047] last Saturday from Harpers Ferry. It appears to be an unlicensed repeater. Mentioned were a "campground," "tower 1," "tower 2," and "bottomless cliff side." I'm thinking it may be Harpers Ferry Adventure Center, which has zip lining and other activities. Anyone confirm?

Thanks,
Dave

atlong

Database Admin
Dave you might be right. I live close by. I'll throw it in the scanner and monitor. Meanwhile, I've added it to the db under attractions in Jeff Co.

W3DMV

Don't forget that the M&D system is a analog trunked system so one
frequency in the DB list will be incomplete if it should turn out to be the
correct license.

Gilligan

Database Admin
I'll see if I can hear anything from Hagerstown -- been picking up comms lately all the way down to Winchester with a UHF gain on the car. If it's high enough up in the air I may be able to catch it.

Gilligan

Database Admin
It couldn't be part of the trunked system with the DPL tone. I think he did an FCC search which isn't as human-readable in regard to how the frequencies are used (trunked vs conventional). I believe most of the trunked freqs start with Y for service type (like YG).

BM82557

It couldn't be part of the trunked system with the DPL tone. I think he did an FCC search which isn't as human-readable in regard to how the frequencies are used (trunked vs conventional). I believe most of the trunked freqs start with Y for service type (like YG).

That rules out M & D as the source. Anyone copy any activity on the freq?

Status
Not open for further replies.