Broadcastify Down??

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmaty23

Premium Subscriber
I can't seem to listen to any feed on Broadcastify.com or Scanner Radio Pro android app. Listener numbers are also frozen. Is there an issue with the site/server?

KC9VZV

Premium Subscriber
I am finding the same thing. Tried on iTunes, 5-0 Radio iOS app, the web player, and a second scanner app. None of them seem to be working. Also tried with multiple feeds from multiple parts of the country.

Rylanda

I was listening to ScannerRadio when a message came up: Broadcastify.com is currently experiencing server or network problems, scanner feeds relayed by them (which is the majority of the ones in the directory) are currently unavailable.

Get nothing on mobile or pc or tablet. Not getting any replies from anyone to confirm either.

Rleshane

Hmmm... similar issue here. Also having trouble accessing radioreference.com and broadcastify.com. Just now got through to the forum.

Deziel0495

PE/NB Database Guy
Database Admin
Both sites were completely offline for a few minutes. All seems to be working again.

KC9VZV

Premium Subscriber
Works for me. Buy a scanner like the rest of us. !!!!!!!!!!!

It seems to be back up now.
I do have a bunch of scanners, in fact I broadcast a feed. However, sometimes the feeds are VERY helpful since I go to school about 50 miles away from my home so my scanners cannot pick up my local PD/FD which I still listen to.

XTS3000

It seems to be back up now.
I do have a bunch of scanners, in fact I broadcast a feed. However, sometimes the feeds are VERY helpful since I go to school about 50 miles away from my home so my scanners cannot pick up my local PD/FD which I still listen to.

Make you own private feed.

jmaty23

Premium Subscriber
I own 3 scanners and host a feed. This topic was not supposed to be about how people get to listen to scanner feeds for free, it was to ask if anyone else is experiencing the same issue that I was at the time. Take your dumb comments somewhere else.

ANYWHO, It seems like everything is working again.

KC9VZV

Premium Subscriber
I own 3 scanners and host a feed. This topic was not supposed to be about how people get to listen to scanner feeds for free, it was to ask if anyone else is experiencing the same issue that I was at the time. Take your dumb comments somewhere else.

ANYWHO, It seems like everything is working again.

The point I was trying to make exactly! Thank you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.