Richland County Sheriff MARCS info needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

N8TWM

Feed Provider
The Richland County Sheriff Department has finally switched to the MARCS System as of the first of this month. Does anyone know if they are using the old 800mhz or if they are online with the new 700mhz frequencies? Also has anyone seen their talkgroup number ? Thanks.

SCPD

QRT
Just guessing, but the old MARCS is going away in March 2015 so I would think they would just go to the new MARCS IP now. I could be wrong....

N8TWM

Feed Provider
New info for Richland County Sheriff

My sources have told me the talkgroup is 42009 but unsure if on the new 700 mhz system. Any info is appreciated. Thanks.

ibagli

A talkgroup with the number 42009 would definitely be on the new MARCS-IP system.

KB8VJU

Premium Subscriber
I was out driving yesterday and I believe caught them on 42009 on the Cuyahoga Simulcast MARCS-IP site. The traffic referenced "700", which if I recall is their dispatch. I regret I didn't listen longer but it seemed unique enough to catch my attention - so, I'd say give that a listen.

N8TWM

Feed Provider
Confirmed RCSO frequencies and talkgroup

With a slight modification and update to my the PRO-197 scanner I can now confirm Richland County Sheriff is on talkgroup 42009 and on the new 700 mhz frequencies. Hearing them through the Mansfield tower 700 mhz frequencies. Yes "700" is their unit numbers for Richland County Sheriff. Thanks all for the replies.

dippity_dew

Pro 197

I just ordered a Pro 197 and am wondering what modifications and updates i will need to pick up the Richland County Sheriff Department. Thank you for any help.

Status
Not open for further replies.