King William

Status
Not open for further replies.

CPerk

So today I was monitoring Hanover/King William .. I heard traffic on Talkgroup 32015 and heard the unit saying unit to king William ... Would this be a police Talkgroup ? From what I heard sounds like it but they could been on wrong TG but can any of you all identify that 32015 TG thanks and I know 32011 is police dispatch

Herodog

32015 is kw sheriff tac 6 and 32014 is kw sheriff tac 5 and 32012 is kw sheriff dispatch 2 some time used and you no 32011 is dispatch 1 I will put some more on here as soon as I get them hope this helps you got hp yet is it picking up in kw?

CPerk

Thanks very much , I knew kw had more TG then what's posted but couldn't seem to figure em out since can't hear much out here And for my HP radio still waiting on fedex to deliver my radio says in week or so be at my house , can't wait tho. If you have any more TG please let me know .. Thanks

Herodog

No problem I found out I can hear kw on my pro 106 at home but I have to put a antenna 1 ft off the ground if I go high not but lying on the ground or 1ft off the ground I gett 99% decode rate weird but it works like I say if if I go high in the air noting maby it will wok for you

CPerk

Do we have a talk group 32013? like hanover has a 2013 but it follows

32011 Dispatch
32012 DIspatch2
32014... so on

you would think there be at 32013

CPerk

32015 is kw sheriff tac 6 and 32014 is kw sheriff tac 5 and 32012 is kw sheriff dispatch 2 some time used and you no 32011 is dispatch 1 I will put some more on here as soon as I get them hope this helps you got hp yet is it picking up in kw?

Well HeroDog I can officially make out what king William saying on that bc436hp signal may be sorta spotty but it sure comes thru enough for me to make out what they are saying and still working on how to use radio and love listing to FM radio like in car but on scanner is pretty neat n I have search the 799mhz too!! So it's nifty and a plus!!

Herodog

Clerk is that at home on the stock antenna or is that with a up grade antenna and when you say spoty does that mean you can hear kw every now and then becase if you are picking up kw at home and can walk all out side with little or no problem hearing. Kw then I am going to buy a hp but if you are talking about driving down the road and hering the I guess what I trying to say compared. To the pro 106 see by side both stock antennas which one picks up better

Herodog

32013 I can't remember. If king William tacs are 456 or567 they don't have but 3 or 4 tac channels not as many as Hanover if it is 456 32013 could be it but that's just a guess not for sure I no they have a investigation channel. That I heard weeks ago but it encrypted so I did not write down the talk group but I should have I will keep yo posted if I get any more talk groups

CPerk

Clerk is that at home on the stock antenna or is that with a up grade antenna and when you say spoty does that mean you can hear kw every now and then becase if you are picking up kw at home and can walk all out side with little or no problem hearing. Kw then I am going to buy a hp but if you are talking about driving down the road and hering the I guess what I trying to say compared. To the pro 106 see by side both stock antennas which one picks up better
Well I using the 800mhz attena and I pick up Hanover system from my house with the HP but it's deff spoty but I can make out what they saying at times but most deff the easiest thing to program if using senitenal software but I can recommend or say when king William decides put tower out most deff signal should be better

Status
Not open for further replies.