Can't get any Johnson county Kansas PD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cops2106

Can anyone tell me as to why i can't pickup any johnson county ks police dept on my new BCD436hp but I can receive all KCPD and other missouri agencies.

bchappuie

Something not loaded or enabled.Not everything in JOCO encrypted. You may want to verify the control channels are in your DB dump. They did change one, a while back and I had to add it manually. 853.775 was the last one I manually loaded.

Cops2106

BCD 436hp

Im new to all of this is there anyway we could meet for
lunch in olathe somewhere and and maybe you could help me get this thing going.

Thanks Tom

byndhlptom

JoCo PD

If you are receiving KCMO OK, you probably need to set up a second system with just the Johnson County Site frequencies. KCMO is busy enough, you won't hear a lot of JoCo stuff, especially with the trunk site scan delays....

I beleive that all the JoCo PD/Sheriff dispatch channels are open, most of the TAC, info, and secondary channels are encrypted.

Contrary to how the system is listed in the database, JoCo is, for all practical purposes, a stand-a-lone system. The same goes for the Wyandotte Co system. The only channels linked are the Interagency frequencies (to the best of my knowledge).

KCoax

Premium Subscriber
I had the same problem. I checked all the settings. Correct CC, correct TGIDs, correct Service Type and no Avoids. Nothing amiss. Two scanners side by side and the 436 never picked any thing up. I reloaded the favorite list to the scanner and now it seems to work fine. Strange.

Cops2106

is there anyone in the Johnson County Kansas area that might be willing to help me get my BCD 436 HP up and running for all Johnson County Kansas agencies I be willing to meet and pay for the services. Thanks Tom

KCoax

Premium Subscriber
Go to your profile setting page. Edit settings. Enable Private Messages. Click Save.

Status
Not open for further replies.