ws1040, downloaded to scanner...

Status
Not open for further replies.

spitlerstowing

Premium Subscriber
Using the cable that came with the scanner and downloaded my counties frequencies, it rebooted, now it says "nothing enabled", I don't know what to do next, Ive been all thru this booklet, can someone help me out?

captclint

Mentor
Using the cable that came with the scanner and downloaded my counties frequencies, it rebooted, now it says "nothing enabled", I don't know what to do next, Ive been all thru this booklet, can someone help me out?
Welcome to RR. We need a little more info. What scanner? What is ws1040?

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber

The Whistler WS1040 is the same as the old Radio Shack PRO-106 and the old GRE PSR500.

To turn your scan lists on or off, just press keypad numbers 1, 2, or 3 and so-on depending upon which scan lists you assigned to the objects you downloaded.

W6KRU

I am going to guess that the freqs. you downloaded are still in the default scanlist. If so, the scanner will start scanning when you press 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.