Am I able to get OPP with my unidenBC246T?

Status
Not open for further replies.

uaware

I just wondering if its possible to pick up OPP with my unidenBC246T. I a, able to get the repeater but have not been successful with picking up the main radio. Ive followed many tutorials on this website and am wondering if it is something I am doing wrong or if it is my scanner?

mikewazowski

Forums Manager/Global DB Admin
Staff member
Forums Manager
Let us know where you are and we might be able to suggest a BEAT repeater that you might be able to hear.

mmisk

discriminator tap on your scanner

It would be possible to install a discriminator tap on your scanner and listen to OPP on your computer using DSD.

SCPD

QRT
I would love to be able to listen to OPP with mine. I have the same scanner as u (BC246T). I currently only have EMS, Fire and Toronto Police. I'm new to the scanner and someone else programmed it for me. I need to learn how to download software and program this scanner myself. Don't even know where to start.

VE3JSO

I would love to be able to listen to OPP with mine. I have the same scanner as u (BC246T). I currently only have EMS, Fire and Toronto Police. I'm new to the scanner and someone else programmed it for me. I need to learn how to download software and program this scanner myself. Don't even know where to start.

hi here is a link that you can download a scanner software for your scanner
https://sites.google.com/site/sixspotsoftware//products/freescan

Software for Uniden Whistler HOME PATROL HP1 HP-1 PRO-700 BCD436HP BCD536HP Radioshack GRE GRECOM MFJ DSE AOR police scanner software BCD996XT BCD396XT BC346T BCT15X PRO-404 PRO-405 PRO-97 PRO-96 PRO-2096 PRO-106 PRO-197 PRO-164 PRO-160 PRO-162 psr50

Status
Not open for further replies.