HomePatrol Sentinel

Status
Not open for further replies.

JASII

Memory Capacity
I tried to update the HomePatrol Sentinel this evening, but I get the following message:

"The Windows Installer Service could not be accessed. This can occur if the Windows Installer is not correctly installed."

Does anybody know the how I can install the software after running across this message? I am using a desktop PC with MS Windows 7.

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
I tried to update the HomePatrol Sentinel this evening, but I get the following message:

"The Windows Installer Service could not be accessed. This can occur if the Windows Installer is not correctly installed."

Does anybody know the how I can install the software after running across this message? I am using a desktop PC with MS Windows 7.

Did you un-zip the download file before trying to run setup.exe?

ofd8001

Premium Subscriber
You might try powering your computer down then back-up. There may be some things going on in the background that would be cleared with a re-start.

I'm sure the Sentinel Home Patrol download is working correctly as I downloaded and used it last night.

rustynswrail

Or right click on the setup .exe and Run as Administrator.

R

Status
Not open for further replies.