yahoo email

Status
Not open for further replies.

puzzleriddle

I have 2 yahoo accounts & cannot access 1 of em , yahoo will not log me out so I can loging on he other. How can i fix this?:)

QDP2012

Maybe clearing all cookies, persistent cookies, cache, history, etc. would help.

zz0468

QRT
Banned
Yahoo frequently has problems like that. I've run into that very thing. Try refreshing the page, then log out. If that doesn't work, do what's already been suggested... clear out cache and cookies, then log in.

CapStar362

another thing is the "session" use CCleaner to dump the session file. this will force log you out of everything.

ecps92

Also, you can try using a 2nd Browser, as yahell will be confuzzled and force you to log in.

I have found with the latest Yahell Groups issues, only Chrome seems to work properly

puzzleriddle

thanks everyone, I have tried all suggestion even reinstalled yahoo. The way I was finally able to log out was the screen that says :are you xxx user if not sign in using your login . but am afraid to log out now lol will try again later & see what happens & let ya know then. Been in past few weeks it started not working right :)

zz0468

QRT
Banned
thanks everyone, I have tried all suggestion even reinstalled yahoo.

"Reinstalled"?

So, you're having trouble with the phone app and not with a browser?

Dump it. The yahoo app is incredibly buggy. I use MyMail with multiple accounts. No troubles.

Status
Not open for further replies.