Sites 101,102 & 103 Testing

Status
Not open for further replies.

scanman1958

Premium Subscriber
Continuing testing on these three sites in the St Louis region. Possibly called the tri-county system, St Louis County, St Charles County and Jefferson County trunked system is nearing completion, I am guessing. Today I heard voice traffic (radio repair testing, etc) as well as what sounded like alert tones for fire and EMS agencies. TG's were 27035 & 27034. This type of testing is different than what we have heard for the last few days.

kruser

Premium Subscriber
Continuing testing on these three sites in the St Louis region. Possibly called the tri-county system, St Louis County, St Charles County and Jefferson County trunked system is nearing completion, I am guessing. Today I heard voice traffic (radio repair testing, etc) as well as what sounded like alert tones for fire and EMS agencies. TG's were 27035 & 27034. This type of testing is different than what we have heard for the last few days.

I've heard the techs refer to this new 'group' of systems and sites with the SYSID of 4F2 as the 'Region C' system.

I also heard the techs calling the STL County systems as "Urban North and Urban South".
Not sure if those are official names or just the techs using them for their testing convenience.
When I heard them refer to Urban North, the tests did come over the frequencies for the system known as the stl county north system and the same when I heard them refer to urban south, the tests came over the south system frequencies.
I've only heard those terms on the STL County systems and never heard any names for the two systems in Jeffco.

They have been working long hours and weekends doing testing so I tend to agree with someone's comments in another thread they they may be trying to get these systems and sites tested and tuned and on the air prior to the Ferguson announcement.

AC0RV

Feed Provider
These guys may be the sane ones who have testing on the Statewide Interop groups that I have been hearing down here.

It may be or not related to what you all said.

scanman1958

Premium Subscriber
Today I heard techs in the field going to pre determined areas for testing. One was inside a building of some sort and another spot was a location on a street that was in a valley according to one tech. Sorry I can't be much more specific. I did not listen a lot today. Had too much to do around the house.

Status
Not open for further replies.