Problems with getting my rek keys from butel

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkwolf

Premium Subscriber
I have a question i had bought arcxt396pro for some strange reason i can't find my reg code however i had been in contact with butel about sending the reg code thru my email some reason they can't find where i had bout it i just want to say everytime i had emailed them they had been so damn rude with me last i had been in contact with them they told me i have to buy it again i was so pissed with them i would not do any business with them ever again something so simple they could not take care of as someone stated on here freescan i agree i like the program very user friendly so i had to vent out

Butelsoftware

Database Admin
I'm going to post one reply to this:

You did NOT purchase ARC XT software directly from us. Maybe you purchased from a dealer but we do not have records of dealer sales.
The transaction information and date you sent us belongs to an ARC96 software purchase (also shown in your signature). That is the only purchase we have on file.

Gommert
Butel Software

darkwolf

Premium Subscriber
Ok who do I talk to here on radioreference well it had to be you guys or radioreference someone lead me in the right direction so we can solve this problem thank you

darkwolf

Premium Subscriber
Here's the deal I got the free software from radioreference site then it took me to butel web site so go figure it out I bought it from butel web site

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
Here's the deal I got the free software from radioreference site then it took me to butel web site so go figure it out I bought it from butel web site

Check your email receipt that was sent to you at the time of purchase.... who was it from? If you paid through PayPal you should be able to look up the vendor on your PayPal account info.

Last edited:

darkwolf

Premium Subscriber
Butelsoftware what is your email so I can email details of this transaction

darkwolf

Premium Subscriber
Fxdscon got a hold PayPal sent butel the information even tho I did but the software was bout it from them and they didn't want to admit to it

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
Fxdscon got a hold PayPal sent butel the information even tho I did but the software was bout it from them and they didn't want to admit to it

Did you submit all 4 of these required answers to Butel?

Which software you purchased*
Purchase date*
Original email address used for registration*
Transaction ID (see your credit card/Paypal history)*

darkwolf

Premium Subscriber
I have sent butel all of my information showing I bout the software from them I spent $55.96 all I keep on getting from them is headaches from hell and I'm damn pissed maybe the forum supervisor can help out I would appreciate any help in this matter

Sent from my using Tapatalk

rk911

Rich
Premium Subscriber
I have sent butel all of my information showing I bout the software from them I spent $55.96 all I keep on getting from them is headaches from hell and I'm damn pissed maybe the forum supervisor can help out I would appreciate any help in this matter

Sent from my using Tapatalk

Gommert is a member of this forum but what precisely is the problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.