Red Deer RCMP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikewazowski

Forums Manager/Global DB Admin
Staff member
Forums Manager
Thread moved to proper forum.

Obviously posted by someone who has no clue about Canadian geography and is probably fishing for something to submit to the database.

Am I right gotdigital/lisalolo?

Jay911

Silent Key (April 15th, 2023)
Feed Provider
Thread moved to proper forum.

Obviously posted by someone who has no clue about Canadian geography and is probably fishing for something to submit to the database.

Am I right gotdigital/lisalolo?

Wasn't lisalolo asking for police (radio) information from all kinds of different cities, with implications that she was directly monitoring (i.e. not with an app), at the outset/rise of the "Occupy" movement? I do distinctly remember somebody posting looking for information which seemed to coincide with all of the Occupy hotspots like Calgary, Denver, Seattle, etc.

Last edited:

Jay911

Silent Key (April 15th, 2023)
Feed Provider
Not that I've heard of, but you never know where the 'taaaarrrr sands' complainers will pop up next. Though the closest thing Red Deer has in relation to the oil sands is a bunch of truck stops for riggers taking a break when driving between Calgary and the patch.

I still say we should run a pipeline due north into the Northwest Passage. Then we can lay "true" claim to that "disputed" region and kill two birds with one stone.

Oops, better not talk about killing birds when it comes to the oilpatch.. Greenpeace will accuse me of being complicit in forcing ducks to land on tailings ponds.

Status
Not open for further replies.