Pro 652 & 651 Sale $279.99

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roche5

FYI - Pro 652 & 651 Sale $279.99 with Free Shipping @ radioshack.com
Just ordered the 651!

puzzleriddle

i got handheld & base Whistlers on amazon for withe free 3 day shipping will all the all of the above ,2 cables etc

Last edited:

SCPD

QRT
See the manager

Sale was short lived...price went back to 344.99

Usually a Shack manager will sell it to you for the sale price, at least for a couple weeks after it goes off sale. I've done it twice, no problem.

kd0fx

Premium Subscriber
Black Friday Sale they are $299.99, and yes we will adjust the price in store to what is online

Hmm... That sale starts on black friday or before...?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

Michael-SATX

These Black Friday prices start from Thursday on Thanksgiving 27th thru Saturday the 29th :))
So for some GREat deals check out Radio Shack ~ many stores open Thanksgiving this year ;)

kd0fx

Premium Subscriber
These Black Friday prices start from Thursday on Thanksgiving 27th thru Saturday the 29th :))
So for some GREat deals check out Radio Shack ~ many stores open Thanksgiving this year ;)

Well thanks for the heads up on this. I've been contemplating some ebay PRO652's, but @ $299.99 I'd hardly be saving anything.

AA6IO

Premium Subscriber
I went to the only one of 4 Radio Shacks in my area that has remained in business. Had 4, then 3, then 2, then the 1 that I went to yesterday to check things out. Stored closed, empty, out of business. Now there are none. And I live right in the heart of the Los Angeles basin. Not saying there are none left, but not within a few miles of my house anymore.

Steve AA6IO

ppj9256

Premium Subscriber
pro-652 fyi $269.00

an amazon supplier called Blinq has these "new in factory box" for $269.00, free shipping.
still valid 1-15-15.

jtitus07

an amazon supplier called Blinq has these "new in factory box" for $269.00, free shipping.
still valid 1-15-15.

I just bought one from them on EBAY "New, open box" for 202 and some change with free shipping. They had refurbs for like 182 shipped.

No problems with mine, basically looked like it was from the factory except as the description implies, the box was open/unsealed and slightly beat up, but everything inside was mint.

Oh and it also came with a 90 day warranty from them(Blinq) incase something was amiss.

Redneck0410

I just bought one from them on EBAY "New, open box" for 202 and some change with free shipping. They had refurbs for like 182 shipped.

No problems with mine, basically looked like it was from the factory except as the description implies, the box was open/unsealed and slightly beat up, but everything inside was mint.

Oh and it also came with a 90 day warranty from them(Blinq) incase something was amiss.

I just recieved mine yesterday from Blinq. Very satisfied with the radio. Now comes the fun part of getting everything lined up to go into the scanner. Programming is tedious unless you have the software and cable (neither of which I have right now).

ppj9256

Premium Subscriber
I'm new to scanners, i just ordered the pro-652 blinq deal new $269.00, a day later i get an email offering to buy a second one new in the box for $242.00. on 1 hand it sounds like a great deal, i buy 1 cable and 1 software for programming both units. i read here that most folks prefer more than 1 scanner to listen to. (some post unto 40 scanners, which i can't understand)on the other hand, I'm concerned why radio shack is pushing every marketing channel to sell these units off. i read that they may file c11 or c13; will this mean I'm without any expected service or wannanty? my option comes down to order the 2nd pro-652, and buy the cable for $15, and software for $35; $561.00 total for 2 new units; or return the first one, and order 2 bearcats for $850, or 2 of the x36 for $1100.00 with software. any advise would be well received.
thank you ppj

buddrousa

Premium Subscriber
Buy the scanner cable from RS download win500 you get a 30 day full demo program your scanner if you like it buy it. Also with win500 you get full remote software to control your scanner over a network or internet connection.

marksmith

During the month of January 2015 the Radio Shack stores that are not closing are selling the 651 and 652 for 25 percent off. If you can find a store that is closing, and still has one, they are selling at 50 percent off. I picked up a 652 for $180 last week. Very nice radio.

Redneck0410

I nabbed mine for 205.19 from Blinq. Site said it was used but it came to me brand spankin new just open box.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.