Listening on Android Phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pete_uk

Hi all, hope its the right place.

I have a new android phone (kitkat) however when I click on a link to listen to a stream I get a player come up in the Chrome browser with a bar and a 'play' icon. I click the 'play' button but apart from the icon changing to the 'pause' icon nothing happens. No sound or anything.

This is my first experience of Android so I'm not sure what the problem may be??

Thanks

rbm

Hi all, hope its the right place.

I have a new android phone (kitkat) however when I click on a link to listen to a stream I get a player come up in the Chrome browser with a bar and a 'play' icon. I click the 'play' button but apart from the icon changing to the 'pause' icon nothing happens. No sound or anything.

This is my first experience of Android so I'm not sure what the problem may be??

Thanks

If you're talking about scanners on Broadcastify .........................
One of the best things you could do is install the free 'Scanner Radio' app

That will make it very easy. You can mark your favorites and also set it so that the last one you were listening to will start playing automatically.
One click, and you're listening.

Rich

rbm

Sounds good, sorry to sound a bit dim but which specific app would that be?

Seems to be a mixed bag available

Many thanks

If you're asking about 'Scanner Radio', that IS the name of the app. Even though it can get lost in the mix.
Here's the FREE version.
If you also get the PRO version, then you can use both at the same time in order to listen to two feeds simultaneously.

Scanner Radio
GordonEdwards.Net LLC
- November 18, 2014

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.scannerradio&hl=en

Rich

Edit: Glenn must type faster than I do. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.