Salem NH freq change?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmassey100

Premium Subscriber
Does anyone know If Salem NH PD changed their freq? I noticed no activity over the last week or so.

chriscoal

actually I meant you won't hear Salem NH pd on 155.370. unless of course they use it as a secondary channel.

mainetrunk

dover/salem

The problem I have with that freq jump is-- Dover pd is now alledgedly all p25 now. Their input freq is .075 mhz away from Salem's output. Being right next door to Dover, and a big ferret antenna sticking up, I am getting Dover input on Salem's output. A Uniden 396xt is what is giving me this problem. Maybe if the NAC was different, I wouldn't have this prob. Both/ all 3 nacs are 117.. Thats Dover in and output freq, Salem's output. The attenuator does NOT help, and if I put a snub antenna on it, I won't hear Salem. That's the problem with great equipment, they'll receive anything. Ask Salem if they can change their NAC to 86F, lol... Oh well, what to do?

paulmiller

There's a "simple" explanation for the swap. Their KTK619 license expired in 2003. In 2005 I noticed it had expired, and as I had been involved with Salem CD, I wrote the chief a letter. They didn't get a new license until 2007, but whoever did the paperwork, the input and output were reversed on paper. I guess they could have modified the license to reflect the error, which would have been cheaper than changing all the radios to reflect what the license said. It took them 7 years to correct it.

Paul, N1AFQ

Tuckrat

Premium Subscriber
Could someone with appropriate permissions update the database with this change?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ecps92

Status
Not open for further replies.