UBCD396XT Assistance

Status
Not open for further replies.

aussiecoachdriver

Premium Subscriber
G'Day there to you all,

It has been sometime since i was last on here due to illness but i am back.

Can someone please explain a couple of things to me please as i am a dummy when it comes to this stuff.

First how can i manually program a freq into this unit ? so what buttons do i hit to enter a freq !!!!

Secondly how do i then select a bank to put it into.

Hoping someone can help

Cheers to all

captclint

Mentor
Last edited:

mikewazowski

Forums Manager/Global DB Admin
Staff member
Forums Manager
Thread moved to Uniden Owner Tech Support forum since this is a question about a specific make of scanner.

OCD916

Premium Subscriber
I'll post on this thread rather than start another. New member here. I had an old Pro-91 or some such that stopped working due to re-banding. Sacramento County, CA. I have the CD that came with the scanner, a PC cable, and a very short attention span these days. Not sure what I need to do in order to make this one work on the re-banded system. Also, software--which is best for this scanner? Sorry for the obvious noob-style questions, but I haven't programmed or used a scanner in almost ten years. This was an impulse purchase.

teufler

illawarra region, nsw

this file is a Freescan file. It covers NSW, THE iLLAWARRA region.The file is zipped, per RR requests. Any unzip utility should work. Any question, you can get back to me.

Attachments

• nsw australia.zip
    77 KB · Views: 53

OCD916

Premium Subscriber
Thank you. Prior to coming back here and checking the thread, I downloaded ProScan. Now I'm trying to figure out if all I need to do us download the file for the Sacramento County system from RR into ProScan and then into my BCD 396XT, or if there's something else I need to do as well because of rebanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.