Fleetnet UID List?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bwjmackie

I am looking to associate UID's with particular units for my area, I.E., Romeo 5XX = UID i9611
I haven't seen this list that EJB is referring to, but I fear you may be out of luck anyway...

The UIDs will be for specific mobile or portable radios, and these will be assigned as needed to officers when they start their shift. The car that R511 has on Tuesday might be assigned to R510 on Wednesday, and his portable might be used by R501.

I expect that the mobility will be limited to the detachment, so only R5xx units will use those resources, but otherwise, they would be shared.

EJB

20 + year membership
Premium Subscriber
I haven't seen this list that EJB is referring to, but I fear you may be out of luck anyway...

The UIDs will be for specific mobile or portable radios, and these will be assigned as needed to officers when they start their shift. The car that R511 has on Tuesday might be assigned to R510 on Wednesday, and his portable might be used by R501.

I expect that the mobility will be limited to the detachment, so only R5xx units will use those resources, but otherwise, they would be shared.

bwjmackie is correct, soft id's are indeed soft. With OPP detachments a soft Id can be "5 Echo 401 one day then be a zone 3 car "5 Echo 301. OPP cars have Hard Id's, the unit number of the car, in the GTA they would begin with 5 and be like 5-014, In Zone 6 they would be like this 6-191.

I have a pretty good list of RID's if needed, broken down in different orders by the towers that they generally affiliate with. It's an Excel file and I still have several Sentinel lists when I had a HP1.

Send me emails and I will send them to you.

Pyr8

bwjmackie is correct, soft id's are indeed soft. With OPP detachments a soft Id can be "5 Echo 401 one day then be a zone 3 car "5 Echo 301. OPP cars have Hard Id's, the unit number of the car, in the GTA they would begin with 5 and be like 5-014, In Zone 6 they would be like this 6-191.

I have a pretty good list of RID's if needed, broken down in different orders by the towers that they generally affiliate with. It's an Excel file and I still have several Sentinel lists when I had a HP1.

Send me emails and I will send them to you.

Going to send you a PM!

EJB

20 + year membership
Premium Subscriber
I wonder if anyone has an accurate RID list for the OPP detachments west of London and for areas like Grey, Bruce, Huron?

Status
Not open for further replies.