OHP Trip

Status
Not open for further replies.

KC0CSE

going to Tex via I-35 need freq's for OHP only through that stretch of interstate in Oklahoma...any help? going to program my PRO 106.....thank you!!

N5TWB

Here's a guide to the pages in the database that will be most helpful:

Highway Patrol (OHP) Scanner Frequencies and Radio Frequency Reference The Low Band system still gets some use so you'll want it, all 4 frequencies. Below that, the Car to Car occasionally has interesting local traffic. The relays only rarely have traffic so you choose.

Oklahoma Wireless Interoperability Network (OKWIN) Motorola Trunking System, Various, Oklahoma - Scanner Frequencies The OKWIN system will have the majority of the traffic once you get into Central Oklahoma. The sites you need are 8, 11, 12, & 40. The talkgroups/areas you need are OHP Statewide, Troop A, Troop F, & Troop K.

Oklahoma Wireless Interoperability Network (OKWIN) Project 25 Trunking System, Varies, Oklahoma - Scanner Frequencies If your PRO 106 is digital capable, you can also add the OKWIN P25 system. You'll want sites 20, 38, & 54. Talkgroups to load are Troop A and Troop F.

KC0CSE

Here's a guide to the pages in the database that will be most helpful:

Highway Patrol (OHP) Scanner Frequencies and Radio Frequency Reference The Low Band system still gets some use so you'll want it, all 4 frequencies. Below that, the Car to Car occasionally has interesting local traffic. The relays only rarely have traffic so you choose.

Oklahoma Wireless Interoperability Network (OKWIN) Motorola Trunking System, Various, Oklahoma - Scanner Frequencies The OKWIN system will have the majority of the traffic once you get into Central Oklahoma. The sites you need are 8, 11, 12, & 40. The talkgroups/areas you need are OHP Statewide, Troop A, Troop F, & Troop K.

Oklahoma Wireless Interoperability Network (OKWIN) Project 25 Trunking System, Varies, Oklahoma - Scanner Frequencies If your PRO 106 is digital capable, you can also add the OKWIN P25 system. You'll want sites 20, 38, & 54. Talkgroups to load are Troop A and Troop F.

A big help thank you sir!

Ensnared

Premium Subscriber
PM Me.

Since I now own a 436HP, I don't rely on my PSR 500 any longer; however, I have spilt the state into two different routes with all of the necessary radio tower/sites. You might have to update some of the newer talk groups, particularly around OKC. But, I could send these to you if you like, provided you are using WIn500. If not, this won't help you. Let me know. I can email them to you provided you PM an email address.

KC0CSE

Since I now own a 436HP, I don't rely on my PSR 500 any longer; however, I have spilt the state into two different routes with all of the necessary radio tower/sites. You might have to update some of the newer talk groups, particularly around OKC. But, I could send these to you if you like, provided you are using WIn500. If not, this won't help you. Let me know. I can email them to you provided you PM an email address.

yes I do use WIN500 thank you ..I have the PRO 106

Ensnared

Premium Subscriber
PM Email Address

yes I do use WIN500 thank you ..I have the PRO 106

At present, I am at work. I have not upgrade the recent changes in the OKWIN MOT or OKWIN P25.

Since I made this list, there are a number of digital talk groups that have been added to the OKWIN MOT, particularly for Tulsa. But, I have a detailed listing of the various tower sites showing the CC's & AC's.

All you would have to do is check to see that the operating frequencies for each system are all there. I guess I would make a list of all of the frequencies listed under each tower. Then, when you go to see the ones loaded in Win500, you could make the changes.

Under the TG's, you might want to add the new ones. So, if you send me your email, I can forward these to you.

I will send: a) Win500 files for two separate sides of the state; b) the tower analysis sheet I made; and c) the scan list listed within a Word Document.

Also, I have all of my talk group designed with scan list 1 as a default in case I mess up mapping. Generally, I turn scan list 1 off because I have mapped these to other ones.

I will await you email address via PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.