MSP Central Zone

Status
Not open for further replies.

MAguln8839

Is anyone else having trouble with reception of this zone? Multiple scanners that I have are not receiving well at all. Signal strength is way done. Anyone else having issues?

garys

Premium Subscriber
If you are referring to the Troop C trunk, I'm hearing it quite well in eastern MA right now. Where are you located?

ecps92

As Gary asks, what is your Location

Additionally, what Zone are you listening to ? and CC's

I assume "Central Zone" you mean C-Troop (Worcester County) which is covered by atleast 9 different Zones. Maybe you scanner is not hearing the main zone (8)

Is anyone else having trouble with reception of this zone? Multiple scanners that I have are not receiving well at all. Signal strength is way done. Anyone else having issues?

MAguln8839

I was not getting any signal on the control channels for about an hour yesterday. Then I started getting signals again and heard the radio techs talking. My suspicion is that they were having some technical issues for a brief period yesterday and then the issue was corrected a short time later.

gordon115

I was not getting any signal on the control channels for about an hour yesterday. Then I started getting signals again and heard the radio techs talking. My suspicion is that they were having some technical issues for a brief period yesterday and then the issue was corrected a short time later.

They were having some issues with Zone 8 over weekend into yesterday but seems back to normal now from my location in Boston area.

Gordon

N1BHH

The question is what exactly are you referring to as the Central Zone? Do you mean Zone 8? What control channels? It's always best to include frequencies in you post when referring to the MSP trunk so it can be answered better (and quicker) as the forum might not be read as often by participants.

Status
Not open for further replies.