BCD996XT $261.44 Until 5:40 EST Amazon Gold Box Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

2006walt

Premium Subscriber
I have the Home Patrol 1, would the HP 1 PC/USB cable work with the 996XT? I currently have the HP 1. The HP 1 manual does not have a SKU number referenced for the cable. I am looking to buy the 996XT but hate to buy a PC/USB cable if my HP 1 cable will work..

Thanks

2006walt

Premium Subscriber
I have the Home Patrol 1, would the HP 1 PC/USB cable work with the 996XT? I currently have the HP 1. The HP 1 manual does not have a SKU number referenced for the cable. I am looking to buy the 996XT but hate to buy a PC/USB cable if my HP 1 cable will work..

Thanks

NHdave

Premium Subscriber

Thanks

You asked this once already in this thread, you don't need to ask again. When someone comes along that has the answer you'll get a reply, stop reposting the same question.

JStemann

Premium Subscriber

Thanks

The 996 uses a different type of cable for programming. The radio comes with a 9 pin serial programming cable, but you'll have to use serial to usb adapter for most newer laptops. Or you can just buy the usb programming cable, separately.

Jeff

Voyager

Thanks

In short, no, it won't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.