Article(s) to Blank and Delete

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikewazowski

Forums Manager/Global DB Admin
Staff member
Forums Manager
I'd just post a message in the local forum. You'll probably get an answer much quicker.

QDP2012

I'd just post a message in the local forum. You'll probably get an answer much quicker.

Thanks for the suggestion, sir. I didn't want to run the risk of cross-posting without permission.

The * STARRS - St Louis Area Regional Response System conversation continues in this new thread in the Missouri forum:

Outdated STARRS Wiki article?

Other articles to be blanked/deleted can be discussed in this thread as appropriate.

Thanks,

Last edited:

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
Once again I doubt you will get many answers, simply because the title of the thread is too generic. I'd take this to the Canadian section, put the article name in the title and ask. That way you're far and away more likely to get an answer.

Mike

QDP2012

Once again I doubt you will get many answers, simply because the title of the thread is too generic. I'd take this to the Canadian section, put the article name in the title and ask. That way you're far and away more likely to get an answer.

Mike

Thanks. Again, I didn't want to risk either being in the wrong forum, or making unapproved cross-posts.

The question has branched from this thread and now continues in this other thread...
Wiki article "Upcoming Province of Alberta Projects" old enough to be deleted?.

Thanks,

QDP2012

Good morning Wiki Admins,

Another Wiki-editor started to blank the two "BandPlan" pages (Site 1, and Site 5) that are related to the RFC_Wireless (DMR), with the note that the info is now in the DB.

However, the "Color Code" shown on the two "BandPlan" Wiki pages does not seem to be listed in the DB, yet.

Should the 2 BandPlan Wiki pages be restored/reverted as needed and kept active until the DB lists the Color Code?
OR, should the 2 BandPlan Wiki pages be completely blanked and deleted?

Thanks,

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus

QDP2012

ka3jjz, Thanks Mike for noticing that the color-codes are on the tower-site pages in the DB. This morning I figured I had missed seeing them, and it's because I had checked only the TRS' main page in the DB, not the tower-site pages; but at the same time I was confident that the DBA(s) would not delete such data from the Wiki if the information was not in the DB somewhere.

W9BU, The related Wiki pages are now fully blanked and ready for deletion.

Thanks,

Status
Not open for further replies.