ID Tracker: V1.19.5 Released

Status
Not open for further replies.

RonnieUSA

With this build I'm having a problem with it freezing up when minimized to the system tray.
If I leave it maximized it seems ok.

I'll leave it running tonight to see if it happens then also.

brscanning

With this build I'm having a problem with it freezing up when minimized to the system tray.
If I leave it maximized it seems ok.

I'll leave it running tonight to see if it happens then also.

When you say it freezes up just exactly is happening? Are you unable to restore to screen or something else?

brscanning

Its still freezing even if left open, I have had to force close it 3 times today.

Not sure what the issue could be. It has been running on my system for 6 days straight.

Does the display look the same each time it hangs? Without more specifics there is not much I can do.

jfhtm350

Your screen shot doesnt show Ronnie. I think I remember seeing on the website this version has been rewrote in a different programming language.

I've been using v1.19.5 for a day and a half now. I have minimized it several times. No issues here on Vista 32bit.

Off topic, but the .chm help file on your website doesnt have any content in it or am I missing something.

brscanning

Ronnie,

The error screen indicates that the scanner returned an "ERR" when attempting to get the scanner model from the radio. Please make sure that control channel output is disabled on the scanner and check the cables.

Vermonster

Small issue with Audio Player

I really appreciate the work that's been done on this software. It's made tracking down various Highway Department frequencies much easier.

I am having a small issue with the Audio Player, in that I can't re-size the columns in the "Audio Segments" pane. This is in contrast to the adjacent "Audio Files" pane (to the left), which has the vertical bars at the top between columns which can be moved (cursor turns into double arrow). The Audio Segments columns don't have these vertical bars and can't be re-sized. I've duplicated the issue on two different Win7 machines. Only an annoyance b/c it cuts off the time, which can be helpful in identifying a particular department.

Anyone else see this?

Thanks

Errol

brscanning

I really appreciate the work that's been done on this software. It's made tracking down various Highway Department frequencies much easier.

I am having a small issue with the Audio Player, in that I can't re-size the columns in the "Audio Segments" pane. This is in contrast to the adjacent "Audio Files" pane (to the left), which has the vertical bars at the top between columns which can be moved (cursor turns into double arrow). The Audio Segments columns don't have these vertical bars and can't be re-sized. I've duplicated the issue on two different Win7 machines. Only an annoyance b/c it cuts off the time, which can be helpful in identifying a particular department.

Anyone else see this?

Thanks

Errol

Errol,

This was done intentionally. The columns were never meant to be resized. However, this is easily fixed. I suspect that your windows font settings are something other than the default (which I completely understand) and this is why the time is cut off. I will add the capability to resize these columns.

Status
Not open for further replies.