Download search frequency lockouts from UBC-3500 ? ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

scannerman88

Is there any software available that can be used to download search frequency lockouts from the UBC-3500 to a computer ?

BcTools shows the frequencies, but it doesn´t seem possible to save the list...

Note: UBC-3500 is the "european version" of BR-330T, without trunking & shortwave broadcast recieve.
Programs for BR-330, BCD396 etc. usually works also for UBC-3500.

captclint

Mentor
Not sure what you mean by download lockouts. According to UBC3500XLT - The RadioReference Wiki you can use freescan. It will let you select what frequencies to download from our Database, but you must be a premium member to use the download feature with any software. Please explain what you want to do.

scannerman88

Not sure what you mean by download lockouts. According to UBC3500XLT - The RadioReference Wiki you can use freescan. It will let you select what frequencies to download from our Database, but you must be a premium member to use the download feature with any software. Please explain what you want to do.

I mean the frequencies that I have "locked out" during a search.
I want to download (copy) those frequencies from the scanner to the computer, not programming (uploading to) the scanner.
You are thinking "backwards"...:wink:

I already have Freescan, I use it for programming, but Freescan cannot download (copy) those frequencies from the scanner, only upload.
I also have Bctools, which shows them listed, but it cannot save them.

scannerman88

Our ARC3500 can download/edit these frequencies.

Gommert
Butel Software

ARC3500 shows them, but doesn´t save them.
When I try to save I get a "Remote mode lock" on the scanner, then nothing happens.
I have tried both Lite & PRO.

No thanks, ARC3500 is horrible anyway.
I will not use it, not even if you paid me to...

Status
Not open for further replies.