BCD436HP/BCD536HP: super sale price--$420.00

Status
Not open for further replies.

scannerdaddy

Saw this advertised at Factoryoutletstore.com. I just ordered one for myself. BRAND NEW AND WITH FREE SHIPPING, although you can pay extra for 2 or 3 day shipping. Sale ends on Dec. 2nd. 30 day money back guarantee according to website.

rfking123

Premium Subscriber
Are you kidding?

Saw this advertised at Factoryoutletstore.com. I just ordered one for myself. BRAND NEW AND WITH FREE SHIPPING, although you can pay extra for 2 or 3 day shipping. Sale ends on Dec. 2nd. 30 day money back guarantee according to website.

You post was very vague. When I went to Factoryoutlet.com, I got the impression you work for them and baited anyone going there. More details would have been nice.

SMOKE1

Premium Subscriber
You might want to check out the 'prospective Uniden Owners' Black Friday thread. As I explained there, this is a 'sketchy' company. Cavet Emptor....

scannerdaddy

I do not shill for anyone. If you doubters are suspicious of ANY merchants website, then just ignore it. After all, it is MY choice to patronize them or not. If their product is not what I expected, and IF I cannot get direct satisfaction, their is ALWAYS good, old fashioned MasterCard. Meanwhile, in just about 48hours, I will be enjoying my FACTORY NEW scanner.

rivardj

Premium Subscriber
What I find interesting is that the Uniden BCD436HP is the only scanner on the FactoryOutletStore.com Handheld page that is actually at a lower price than what you can find on Amazon.com. It is also the only one that they advertise as Returnable: 30 Day Guarantee.

BenScan

Premium Subscriber
You might want to check out the 'prospective Uniden Owners' Black Friday thread. As I explained there, this is a 'sketchy' company. Cavet Emptor....

The sad part is I I'm not sure what company you are talking about, udn.factoryoutletstore.com or Uniden.

garys

Premium Subscriber
One vendor on Amazon has the 536HP listed for $1,656.99. Plus shipping. I might get two.

SMOKE1

Premium Subscriber
I do not shill for anyone. If you doubters are suspicious of ANY merchants website, then just ignore it. After all, it is MY choice to patronize them or not. If their product is not what I expected, and IF I cannot get direct satisfaction, their is ALWAYS good, old fashioned MasterCard. Meanwhile, in just about 48hours, I will be enjoying my FACTORY NEW scanner.

I meant no disrespect and hope things work out for you. But this companies parent company operates many web sites implying they are factory, outlet or clearance type sites with names like GARMINoutlet, Sony and others. A quick search of online reviews of these web sites leaves a feeling of unease. I'd take a chance on a $15 cordless phone battery, but once north of $100....
My Dad taught me that if it sounds too good to be true... I was looking for a BCD536HP and they advertise a NEW unit for $519.00. But UNIDEN.COM offers it for $529.99, so I ordered from them for an $11.00 difference and the peace of mind

From theudn.factory outlet site:
Terms of Use and Disclaimer
FactoryOutletStore offers a full range of products produced by a variety of manufacturers. Please note that FactoryOutletStore.com does not in any manner allege any affiliation between the manufacturers and our corporation. All products that appear on FactoryOutletStore.com are the sole property of FactoryOutletStore, unless specified otherwise. Such materials protected by this copyright include, but are not limited to, any and all text; any and all images (including icons, logos, and other graphics); and any and all design elements of the website. FactoryOutletStore’s website is used only for the purpose of shopping on this site, placing an order on this site, or for conducting other tasks associated with shopping or placing an order on this site. By placing an order with FactoryOutletStore.com you acknowledge and agree that at no time is FactoryOutletStore making any representation or warranty regarding the products purchased by you the consumer

The two legal disclaimers in bold italics and underlined above were enough to cause a "DANGER Will Robinson, DANGER!!" response in my old, tired brain. I sincerely hope you do get to enjoy your purchase as specified and please keep us informed of the results.

Happy holidays and best regards,
Ron

SCPD

QRT

Sounds suspicious, I would not trust the original post.

pro106import

Premium Subscriber
Milford, Ct. perched high above Long Island Sound
I went to the page in question, and on the bottom right of the page the "Google Trusted Store"
logo pops up.:

Over 400,000 transactions as a Google Trusted Store
Shopped and evaluated by

Customer Service

99.7% escalation-free orders

12-24 hours to reply to emails

Shipping

98% on-time shipping

3-5 days to deliver (average)

Returns

30-day return policy for most items

Less than 4 days to process returns