Inputing USCG P-26 Win500

Status
Not open for further replies.

reconrider8

the way i did it was enter the frequencies then go in and put like cg-121 or what ever the label was and i added all of them into my vb file when i went up that way earlier this year

bep

Premium Subscriber
Please, I will ask again, the answers are still not fully explaining what I need to do. I have the frequencies I want to enter.
Frequencies are noted to be P-25, so I can set that via drop down list
I enter the frequencies as a TSYS system, by hand, in the window that opens after pressing the "System Frequencies" button
How does one then scan these frequencies, since there is no talk group?

RonnieUSA

Please, I will ask again, the answers are still not fully explaining what I need to do. I have the frequencies I want to enter.
Frequencies are noted to be P-25, so I can set that via drop down list
I enter the frequencies as a TSYS system, by hand, in the window that opens after pressing the "System Frequencies" button
How does one then scan these frequencies, since there is no talk group?
Create a wildcard, and as You hear some thing it will create the new talk groups, and yes from the drop down, and choose P25 Auto.

Last edited:

bep

Premium Subscriber
So I am assuming then, after upload, the scanner will just scan. I cannot check a scan list without entering something in the talk group section.

RKG

Is there a mismatch here? The OP keeps referring to programming a trunked system, but the frequencies he refers to are all conventional (non-trunked).

bailly2

in win500 click "conv objects" tab below the blue line at the top of the window. click edit at the top, then "new item at end". double click on the frequency column, enter the frequency. after entering all the frequencies click scanner at the top then "upload to scanner". of course its going to overwrite whats in your scanner so have all the info in win500 and back it up, probably click configuration at the top and copy the configuration to another storage medium

puzzleriddle

these are not trunked they are Conv freqs? just program m as such. NO TYS needed & set the oblect p 25 Or Auto

Last edited:

bep

Premium Subscriber
OK moving on.

Is this really this hard. I know I am asking the question, but I am starting to think it is not possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.