NSW GRN - Greater Sydney Area

Status
Not open for further replies.

richad

Feed Provider
I would like to apologize for the downtime lately. Proscan has now been migrated to a new blade server. Future uptime will be kept at around 98%.

I hope you all enjoy the better reliability the new hardware will offer. As always, if you have any quality or audio issues, submit a problem report

Also if I could get some volunteers to have a quick listen: NSW GRN - Greater Sydney Area

Please let me know if there are issues with:

*Volume
*Reception
*Noise
Or anything else I cant think of.

Thanks in advance

Richad

richad

Feed Provider
Hi,

Nobody willing to help me out with this? It would only take a minute and I am sure the listeners would be grateful as well.

zepper99

Listening to the terrorist incident now. A couple of broken transmissions, but mostly very clear.Is the Proscan client connection disabled? I thought I saw a Sydney broadcaster in prior months.
Best,
Z

richad

Feed Provider
Listening to the terrorist incident now. A couple of broken transmissions, but mostly very clear.Is the Proscan client connection disabled? I thought I saw a Sydney broadcaster in prior months.
Best,
Z

This has been re-enabled but mostly untested. Firstly you can now get to the web interface at:
http://live.scanneraustralia.com.au:8080 Max 20 Connections for now

Blind_Shadow

Feed Provider
I was listening to the incident last night, had no problems hearing or understanding what was going on.. Sounded very clear

Status
Not open for further replies.