Dual Audio Output

Status
Not open for further replies.

luther453

Premium Subscriber
Im sorry if this is a dumb question or has been asked before but I have searched the threads and can't seem to find the answer I'm looking for.

Is there a way to force DSDPlus to output to two seperate devices?

I am using unitrunker 1.0.30.10 and DSDPlus-1.51 with two RTL2832U dongles which is working flawlessly to trunk track fleetnet 2, both analog and digital

I want to feed the output audio from DSDPlus to a line3 virtual (5th output device) as well as to my speakers (1st output device) this way I can feed just the dsd audio to a broadcast stream through line3 while at the same time output it to my speakers

I have tried it by simply adding -o5 -o1 but it will only take the last output entered in the command line

I had it setup where I was broadcasting audio from primary sound capture driver but all other sounds from windows as well as the digital noise came through on the feed

any help is greatly appreciated

ak4fn

If you are using windows 7 or 8 you can right click on your speaker icon by your clock and go to "recording devices" go to the virtual cable that use as your output from dsd (line3 virtual) and right click on it and go to "properties" the at the top, go to the tab labeled "listen" you will see where you can put a check mark "listen to this device"

luther453

Premium Subscriber
ty for the reply, I'm on windows vista, there doesn't seem to be any option to listen, even unmuting the device doesnt put the audio out to the speakers

luther453

Premium Subscriber
RESOLVED. Virtual Audio Cable comes with Audio Repeater(MME) by running it "Start, All Programs, Virtual Audio Cable, Audio Repeater (MME)" and in my case configuring "line3" as "wave in" and my speakers as "wave out" I was able to resolve the issue. Now I can feed just the DSD audio to a Broadcast Stream cleanly from line3 and still listen to the audio live to my speakers. Hopefully this will help anyone else wanting to do the same thing in order to keep a clean feed with this type of setup.

Status
Not open for further replies.