Officer shot in the face during traffic stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mancow

Database Admin
All I am hearing is that it was up near KCI and it was a Tennessee tag M6863K last seen Southbound on I-35. However I'm now hearing that the vehicle has possibly been located near 635 and State line. Lots of traffic on MAARS and MHP lowband.

BigC801

It was a Pleasant Valley Officer it sounds like. I hope they get the bad guy quick.

Last edited:

mancow

Database Admin
Ok, thanks for that info. I couldn't figure out who it was. I keep hearing reference to 635 near the river and the highway being shut down.

mancow

Database Admin
Wow, ok thanks. What talkgroup are you on? I'm lost in the maddness trying to land on one.

BigC801

North zone, 33054
all of KCMO just held over the pm shift.

Mhp patch 34045

PV 34322

and about every other city and talkgroup is talking about it,

O and Clay County is there 34300 and liberty 34500

mancow

Database Admin
Not that I have heard. They were expanding a search into Lee's Summit last I heard.

Funny how breaking incidents never generate much traffic unless it's on the East or West coasts. Ever notice that?

BigC801

Not that I have heard. They were expanding a search into Lee's Summit last I heard.

Funny how breaking incidents never generate much traffic unless it's on the East or West coasts. Ever notice that?

I do, not one peep from KC news outlets, not even on twitter.

Maybe they are busy writing up the nightly protest report from Berkeley and NYC

mancow

Database Admin
I do, not one peep from KC news outlets, not even on twitter.

Maybe they are busy writing up the nightly protest report from Berkeley and NYC

Yea, like the news accounts of a small tornado in Connecticut, meanwhile a small town here has been scoured flat.

Oh..... hold on KHP has a chase in Franklin Co. 154.755 and KSICS B zone E... speeds 105

BigC801

Here is KMBC, talking about protests and not local news that is much more important!

Screenshot_2014-12-14-01-10-58_zps089846b3.png

mancow

Database Admin
If I had twitter I would tweet one back asking if they know how the officer is..........hmmmmmm

joeuser

The Wretched
Yea, like the news accounts of a small tornado in Connecticut, meanwhile a small town here has been scoured flat.

Oh..... hold on KHP has a chase in Franklin Co. 154.755 and KSICS B zone E... speeds 105
I'm listening on Troop C & D (Salina & Hays) that's my range

BigC801

I can not pick up any of the KS towers from my house by liberty. HOA wont let me get a bigger antenna :mad:.

on a related note the feed arcive from Kansas City Metro Area Fire, EMS, and Police is missing for this event, is that normal? the only one missing is from 11:21 to 11:51

Status
Not open for further replies.