2096 help

Status
Not open for further replies.

N3NMJ

Premium Subscriber
When selecting TG's I get a message that "TG limit reached" while importing.When I download to scanner do I select freq and tg's in seperate downloads? Instructions not real clear.

N3NMJ

Premium Subscriber
Anybody near me that could help.This is my first attempt at this kind of programming and still unclear on the terminology.

N3NMJ

Premium Subscriber
Not sure what I'm doing wrong. I think everything is downloading to the scanner ok, it will even stop scanning on certain talk groups but won't break squelch. I'm showing 4 sites and over 400 tg's for my trunked area. How hard can this be?

puzzleriddle

It simply means your trying to import too many talk groups into a particular bank, Each bank is limited to 150 TG's per bank. Enc is NOT muted on RS/ GRE Whistler brands.

Last edited:

N3NMJ

Premium Subscriber
I know its not encrypted,I can hear it on my Uniden. I was wondering how many TG's was max,couldn't find it anywhere. This digital stuffs' confusing,not very good documentation. Thanx for the info so far,baby steps.

ermin

Not sure what I'm doing wrong. I think everything is downloading to the scanner ok, it will even stop scanning on certain talk groups but won't break squelch. I'm showing 4 sites and over 400 tg's for my trunked area. How hard can this be?

Has your area been rebanded? If so, You need to set that thru your program.

Ermin

N3NMJ

Premium Subscriber
2 of the county police frequencies recently went digital P25. The rest are conventional for now. I'm still trying to get the hang of this new programming.

Status
Not open for further replies.